Content Marketing Manager
From May through October, you can take part in more than 270 yoga practices in the great outdoors. No matter your preferred style of class or skill level, there's something for everybody. So the next time you're looking to spice up your brewery yoga routine, check out what's happening at the USNWC.
We tried out a Saturday morning Power Flow class, so we could tell your everything you need to know before you go. Read on to learn more.
1. The USNWC offers nine different classes each week.
- Monday: All Levels Flow at 9:30 AM
- Tuesday: All Levels Flow at 9:30AM & Slow Flow at 6:30 PM
- Thursday: Slow Flow at 9:30 AM & All Levels Flow at 6:30 PM
- Friday: Slow Flow at 6:30 PM
- Saturday: Morning Power Flow at 9:30 AM & All Levels Flow 11 AM
- Sunday: Fun Flow at 11 PM
2. The classes are FREE.
Please note that while the class itself is free, you do have to pay the $6 parking fee (or purchase an annual parking pass for $50).
3. Plan to get there early.
4. You can find out who's leading the class on Facebook.
5. The class takes place at the South Ridge.
6. It's a good idea to bring bug spray.
7. You might want to leave your best yoga mat at home.
Pro tip: if you only have one mat and it gets a little dirty, check out our blog post to learn how to clean your dirty yoga mat.
8. You'll need to get cozy.
9. It's a great spot for a friend date.
10. Be ready to 'gram it.
Are you ready to flow at the USNWC Yoga Series?
Beer Of The Week
Just CLT Things
Work For Your Beer Love Stories
Work For Your Beer Spotlight
Work For Your Booty