Content Marketing Manager
No matter your activity of choice, you can visit the USNWC for a workout. Their trails span across 1,300 acres and are open to hikers, runners, and bikers. If you want to plan your route before you go, you can check out their trail map here.
1. There are more than 40 miles of trails to choose from.
2. You can work out on your time.
3. It's FREE.
Please note that while it's free to use the trails, you do have to pay the $6 parking fee (or purchase an annual parking pass for $50).
4. You can bring your dog.
While USNWC is a pet-friendly facility, dogs must be secured with a leash at all times. Also, make sure to come prepared with plenty of water and supplies to clean up after your pet.
5. It can be as difficult or as leisurely as you choose.
- Green trails — Novice and moderately difficult
- Blue trails — Intermediate and highly difficult
- Black — Advanced and extremely difficult
6. You can reward yourself with a beer.
Are you ready to hit the trails at the USNWC?
Beer Of The Week
Just CLT Things
Work For Your Beer Love Stories
Work For Your Beer Spotlight
Work For Your Booty