To kick off a healthy and balanced 2017, we've created the Brew Year's Resolution challenge to get as many people as possible out to fitness activities happening at breweries, restaurants, and bottle shops around Charlotte. We've found that enjoying a beer with friends after your workout is a pretty good motivational tool!
But we wanted to give people even more incentive to keep their fitness resolutions—so we partnered with local breweries to offer weekly prize packs to those who come out to beer fitness events around the Queen City this January.
Read on to learn more about how you can win prizes from Triple C, Legion, Free Range, and Lenny Boy for sticking to your 2017 fitness resolutions!
How It Works
- Work For Your Beer will attend a different beer fitness event every day of January. (You can see our schedule for the month below, or you can find it again later on the Calendar page!)
- Each Sunday of the month, we'll send out the week's schedule as well as details about the week's prize pack on our blog, social media channels, and Weekly Brewsletter.
- If you come to any of the events we attend each week, you'll have the chance to enter to win that week's local brewery prize pack.
How to Win Prizes
Once you're there, entering to win is easy! All you have to do is:
- Show us that you follow Work For Your Beer on Facebook
- Show us that you follow the week's prize pack sponsor on Facebook
- Write your name and email address down on a raffle ticket
Then we'll choose a winner at the end of each week! You'll be contacted at the email you provided if you were chosen as the winner.
The Grand Prize
Whoever comes to the most events on the Brew Year's Resolution calendar throughout January will be the lucky winner of four tickets to the Queen City Brewers Festival, so be sure to get out to as many of these events as possible if you want to win!
What You Could Win
- Triple C hat
- 4-pack of 3C IPA
- 4-pack of Golden Boy
- Limited edition Triple C backpack cooler (fits 18 cans)
The Triple C run club was voted Best Beer Run in Charlotte in both 2015 and 2016 in the ACA Beer Run Challenge, and the Triple C yoga class was named one of the most challenging beer workouts in the Queen City—so whatever activity you choose, you're in for a good workout (and a great beer!).
Click here for Official Rules for 2017 Brew Year's Resolutions Contest.