Saturdays are for brunch, mimosas, shopping and cycling!
Join CYCLEBAR at the Spectrum Center on Saturday 2/24 for Ride At The Hive, a spin class at the home of the Hornets.
You can participate in one of three cycling classes, then head to the Hornets’ mimosa bar.
You’ll also be able to enjoy a brunch buffet, shop local vendors (including us!), bid on items at a silent auction, and snap an amazing Instagram in this unique venue.
How It Works
All proceeds from this event will go to the Charlotte Hornets Foundation to help continue their mission of eliminating education gaps, closing the economic divide, feeding the hungry, honoring service and women, inspiring our youth and helping our community.
Prizes for Top Fundraisers
Prizes for top Fundraisers include (but are not limited to):
- Floor seats for any 2018-19 regular season game
- A suite night for 20 with food and drinks for a 2018-19 regular season game
- Meet and greet with the Hornets players
- A signed Hornets jersey
- A signed basketball from a player of your choice
Final fundraising numbers will be determined by Friday, 2/23 at 8:00 AM, so be sure to get your friends and family to contribute to your total early in the week for your chance to win one of these awesome prizes.
Start Fundraising (or Donate) Today!
- Become a Fundraiser
- Create a profile
- Use the Charlotte Hornets Foundation's links to share on social media
- Raise money ($1 at a time) to get to at least $100 in donations
- Attend the event on Saturday 2/24 for cycling, mimosas, brunch, and shopping!