Birdsong Brewing Co.
Birdsong Brewing Company began in December 2011 in Charlotte NC out of a love for great beer and good conversation. We produce unfiltered, flavorful craft brews that are both balanced and representative of our fun and quirky brewery family. We are proud to be a part of the growing craft beer community in Charlotte! Our goal is to create outstanding beer, to have a low impact on the environment, and to create personal relationships and ties to the local community. We are proud to be the first solar-powered brewery in Charlotte as of December 2017! Once you come to Birdsong, you're as good as family. Sit back, relax, and grab a beer--chat it up with the bartenders and make new friends with the regulars.
1016 North Davidson St.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28206
- Located on the corner of N. Davidson Street and Belmont Ave. Just a couple blocks from the N. Davidson St exit on I-277.
- Only 1/2 mile from the 9th Street Blue Line Station.
- Two parking lots - one at the front of the building and one at the rear.
- Bike rack near front driveway entrance.
- $4 Pints, $12 pitchers
- Daily rotating food truck on site
- Free locally roasted peanuts
- Kombucha & Cider on tap
- Family & Dog friendly
- Free live music (https://birdsongbrewing.com/events/)
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- Brewery tours by request (https://birdsongbrewing.com/brewery-tour-request/)
- Private Event room (https://birdsongbrewing.com/private-events/)
This unique 5/28 class will combine cardio and HIIT while using the aerial silks. Only 16 spots for the class at $10 each, which includes a free Birdsong beer after the workout! PROMO CODE: WFYB